Monday, July 26, 2010

BOULE RECRUITS



Gay Rappers Celebrities Artist Exposed Part 2 from killingthedevil on Vimeo.



Gay Rappers Celebrities Artist Part 3 from killingthedevil on Vimeo.





I COULDNT POST ANY MORE BECAUSE I COULDN'T TKAE ANY MORE!! CONTINUE WITH THIS SERIES AT UR OWN RISK. I AM SICK FROM THE IMAGERY AND HAD TO STOP POSTING THIS SERIES FOR MY OWN WELL BEING. BUT CHECK OUT THIS ARTICLE WRITTEN BY SOME SODOMITE WHO SEEMS TO BE CAUGHT UP IN THIS MOVEMENT AND TRYING TO RECRUIT MORE FOR THIS PERVERSION OF SPIRITUALITY...

"Dear Bossip,
I am a black male that God has given a special gift to. Like the Etoro tribesmen of New Guinea, I am 100% heterosexual but I have sex with other men for spiritual reasons. When I ejaculate in man’s rectum, I impart my spiritual essence and strength to this man. I’ve tried to explain this to the women I date but they accuse me of being either bisexual or homosexual. They don’t understand that this is a spiritual mission and does not make me any less heterosexual or good marriage material. I belong to the Temple of Black Masculinity, we are over 45,000 deep and we follow the writings of Prophet Masculinity that teaches us that this gift is sacred and should be honored, However, many of us find that women simply don’t appreciate or make an effort to understand.

Do you have any advice on how we can make women better understand?"

check this out if u can stand it at this link.
http://bossip.com/268974/dear-bossip-i-have-gay-sex-for-non-sexual-reasons/#more-268974
http://bossip.com/272173/kanye-wests-hot-date-with-hov/

No comments:

Post a Comment